Community Impact Programs are offered to community organizations and local schools upon request.
Research-based curriculum includes:
- Informed and In Charge® (Girls, Grades 7-8)
- Establishes healthy relationships and develops critical thinking skills and effective decision-making
- Taking Care of Business®(Girls, Grades 9-12)
- Establishes values as a basis for decision-making related to sexual health and relationships.*
- Babies Are Basically Your Responsibility (BABY“R”) (Youth,Grades 7-12)
- Examines the physical, emotional, and financial aspects of parenthood through the use of infant simulators and educational activities.
- Informed Together® (Girls, Grades 4-5)
- Increases positive communication between parents and daughters about values related to health and sexuality.*
- Girl Talk I/II (Girls, Grades 4-8)
- Provides information related to puberty, reproductive health, & personal hygiene.
- Substance Abuse Prevention (Youth, Grades 3-12)
- Examines the dangers of alcohol, tobacco & drugs.*
- Mind & Body
- Workshops on Stress Management, Body Image, Nutrition and Fitness, and HIV/AIDS Awareness.
- Kid-Ability!® (Youth, Grades K-4)
- Teaches students to stay safe by learning to identify unsafe situations, good vs. bad touches, and what to do if approached by strangers.*
- Positive Adolescent Choices Training® (PACT) (Youth, Grades 7-12)
- Provides violence education and anger management information.
- DOVE® Self Esteem® (Youth, Grades 6-12)
- Promotes higher self-esteem.
- Steps to Respect® (Youth, Grades 4-6)
- Includes discussions on making friends, how to recognize bullying and what to do if bullied.*
- Love Is Not Abuse®
- A teen dating violence workshop that introduces warning signs of abusive relationships.
- Mean Girls (Girls, Grades 5-12)
- Teaches character education through seven types of mean girl behaviors and ways to successfully manage conflicting situations without fighting or hurting others.
- Job Readiness® (Youth, Grades 11–12)
- Teaches teens essential job skills and the development of good work ethics.
*available in Spanish and English
How do I sign up?
Reach out to our Community Impact Coordinator, Christen Craig, at firstname.lastname@example.org!